Ramadan by Nancy Steward


 Landscape with Stars
 by Henri-Edmond Delacroix, ca. 1905–1908 




 

Ramadan Lantern

by Anwer Ghani, Jul 2019

When you touch me, I do not stand near the faint window, but I open all the bright doors, the doors of a very strong and very shapeless breeze. O Ramadan; the rain of touches that reach every story in my weak body and every region in my soul. Your touch is a soft candle, yes your touch is a new white flower. When you smile at me, I do not wait behind the absent window, but I see the true doors, the doors of endless time and unlimited place. Oh Ramadan, you can imagine my very intense and very shapeless happiness. When your soft whispers flow deep in me, I will never be near the salty window, but I will be immersed in warm doors , the doors of swimming in a stunning river, disappearing in a very strong and very shapeless sea. O Ramadan, let your lantern to touch my cheeks and draw a beautiful spring on my eyes. Let fasting immortalizes my body out of the water that will gone, and the food that will perish. Let my body know its true existence, and let me see my real body without food or drink. O Ramadan, allow your lantern to shine in my depth and to color my soul with unforgettable chants.


If you like to discover more about the Ramadan Latern and Ramadan in general register for our Ramadan Minecraft Game and learn the song Ramadan.

Ramadan Song

by Nancy Stewart, 2021

This lovely song was composed by Nancy Stewart.

It is an educative children song that tells mainly non-Muslime kids what Ramadan is about.

I added an accompagnement in the style of a Vivaldi Concerto. Let me know, what you think! 




Ramadan – Nancy Stewart Ramadaon - Nancy Stewart by tabea8piano

Ramadan Activities

by Internet4Classroom

You may find related activities here.

0 $type={blogger}:

Post a Comment

Featured Challenges

Magazine

Pianuaria © 2014 - Designed by Templateism.com, Distributed By Templatelib